วันอังคารที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Learning Thai

I earned my Bachelor of Education in 1976 at the time of the revolution and chose to contribute by volunteer teaching for two years. I then spent the next nineteen years on and off in Bangkok, seven of those years teaching mathematics, English and computer science in various schools and technical colleges.

I moved to Pattaya in 1996 as principal of the Laem Chabang Technical College, a position I  didn’t particularly enjoy, and in 1999 it was time to do something for myself and I opened my own business college in Jomtien, called “Inter Network” where I taught Thai and English, computer courses and Internet services. I also run an on line newspaper, www.pattayadailynews.com as the editor and the owner. Now,I have no responsibilities to the website [not legally]. 

I enjoyed teaching Thai conversation to foreigners. I like to make learning fun. A lot of people said good teachers are definitely born - not made. Well, I have to thank my parents.

I had moved to Phitsanulok since 2011 and now I enjoy running my new environment. We provide English-to-Thai and Thai-to-English language translation services. Native Thai translators and editors. As you’d probably known that all kinds of documents are needed to be translated, when applying for Visas or getting married or getting divorce,involved with a Thai person.


Please Contact us here
Tel: +66 (0)089-707-2874
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/English2Thaiservice









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น