วันพุธที่ 1 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

การขออนุญาต


วิธีการขออนุญาต (Asking for .....)
1. Can I ( possibly ) _______ ?              9. Would it be possible for me to _______ ?
2. Could I ( possibly ) _______ ?         10.Would you object if I _____?
3. Can I ( please ) _______ ?               11.Would it be all right(with you) if I ______?
4. Could I ( please ) _______ ?            12.I'd like to _____, if that's all right(with you).
5. May I ( please ) _______ ?               13.Is it all right/okay ( with you ) if I _____?
6.  Would it bother you if I _____?      14.Is it all right/okay ( with you ) if I _______ ?
7. Do you mind if I _____?                    15. I'd like to _______, if that's all right(with you).
8. Would you mind if I ______?

การให้อนุญาต ( Granting ..... )
1. Certainly.                           8. I wouldn't mind. I don't mind.
2. Sure.                                   9. Go ( right ) ahead.
3. Of course.                         10. Be my guest.
4. By all means.                    11. I guess so.
5. It's all right with me.         12. I suppose so.
6. It's fine with me.               13. I don't see ( any reason ) why not.
7. It's okay with me.             14. If you want to ______, it's fine/all right with me.



การปฏิเสธ ( Denying ..... )
1. I'd rather ( that ) you didn't.                 7. I'd prefer it if you didn't.
2. I'd rather that you not.                          8. You may not ______ (without permission).
3. I'd prefer that you not.                          9. That's out of the question.
4. We don't permit anyone to ______ .    10. I'd prefer you not to.
5. You're not supposed to ______.           11. You mustn't _____ (under any circumstances)
6. I can't do that without _______'s authorization/permission/approval/consent/agreement.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น